CHEVROLET IMPALA TIRE PROBLEM

2005 Chevrolet Impala • 113,000 miles

I’ve had to replace the front passenger tire twice within 4 to 6 month intervals. Each time there was no sign of uneven wear and the hole was located on the sidewall so it was not repairable. Before the second flat I had just recently had the car in at the dealer, and had them look at the tire as I thought it looked a bit flat. They checked the tire for leaks but everything checked out OK.
Now I’m beginning to suspect that the flat tires are the result of an accident I had in which coincidentally the front passenger side of the car was impacted. After the accident the car did need some frame repair in which the front end was “pulled.” Any ideas of what may be causing the flats? My guess is some kind of alignment issue.

Holes in the sidewall are the result of a puncture, not the result of a past crash.