ENGINE STALLS

2005 Chevrolet Impala • 6 cylinder FWD Automatic • 49,000 miles

I have a 2005 Chevy Impala that stalls randomly it has been doing this for at least a year. I was told by a mechanic that he thinks the problem is a body control module. He checked the wiring and said it was fine. He said that he has done some research online and found that a lot of 2001 -2005 impalas have had problems with the BCM and that replacing it has fixed the problem.I have no reason to think he's lying about it, but I don't want to spend money on a part I don't need cause I have already replaced the cam and crank sensors and the car still stalls. Any ideas would be appreciated.
Jbdrums09

Try this first. Spray the throttle body with choke cleaner on both sides. They tend to get gummy with oil and stick at idle, it will cost you $3-4 for a can of choke cleaner. Make sure to put the air duct back on and car may be hard to start after cleaning it.