P0455 AND ROUGH IDLE

2005 Chevrolet Cavalier • 92,800 miles

I have a 2005 cavalier with a 2.2L ecotec. My car has had a problem for awhile now and now it has gotten worse. When my car idles the rpms bounce but not violently. For example if its idling at 600rpm itll bounce between 500 and 600rpm so about 100 rpm fluctuation. It only does it at idle. It sounds like the car is choking intermittently at idle. Just recently the check engine light has come on with a code p0455 which I understand means it has a large evap leak. I smoke tested the system thru the line that plugs into the purge valve solenoid and heads towards the rear of the vehicle. There was no smoke leaking from anywhere except the vent solenoid due to it being open. I smoked the gas tank and saw no smoke and smoked the line from the purge valve solenoid to the intake and there was just smoke coming out of the throttle body cuz I had the blade propped open. Overall I didn't find any leaks and I checked all the connectors and sprayed everything with soapy water and nothing happened. I replaced the gas cap, the vent solenoid and the purge valve solenoid and it made no difference. Im getting confused to what could be the cause. I clear the code and it wont set the code again until 2 or 3 days later
Beat kid

This could be a kinked line someplace, a loose gas cap -must be clicked 3 turns- a damaged solenoid etc. Or a loose Schrader valve. Have a pro look it over.