GAS PROBLEM

2005 Chevrolet Astro • 6 cylinder 2WD Automatic • 169,000 miles

I got astro van 2005 and I got big problem to put gas into the car the gas is going up the hose and no body can tell me what it is I just got the car please if you know what should I do tell me thanks
Shayalmari

You sure the gas gauge is reading accurately-could be allready full or a problem with the vent control valve.

Yes gas guge is accurat

Shayalmari
Gas gauge is reading accurat my mechanic told me that this is the pipe the goes to the fuel tank so I replaced that but that wasnt it and anothr mechanic told me I need to replace the fuel tank I dont know what is that or what to do with it

Shayalmari
Common problem with chevys. No fix by chevy. The back pressure makes the pump shutoff. On mine I would not fully insert the nozzle it helps the tank to vent.

Cadieman
Someone may have put a cloth into your spout of the gas tank stopping it at the screen take a claw grapple and grab it out I hope this helps. : -)

Chevygirl2011