BUICK CENTURY TERMINAL PROBLEM

2005 Buick Century • 96,000 miles

My right front turn signal stopped working. On 2005 buick century. The flasher started clicking very fash at first for several seconds then would then go to normal speed and work. Now the front has stopped altogether. I replaced the bulb. The old bulb shows a dark spot on the side. The new bulb still don't work. The rear turn light is working fine. Can you help with this problem? Thanks Richard"

Check your terminals in the socket for power and ground, be careful, if you ground the pos. Terminal you may pop a fuse. Thanks for using2CarPros

Mekanic4755
What color is the ground wire on the right front turn signal bulb socket? I just bought a new socket and its still not flashing

Rich211
The ground wire is black, the power wire for the turn signal is white and blue. Make sure the lights are off when working on the wires. Thanks for using2CarPros

Mekanic4755