GAS PUMP

2004 Toyota Corolla • 13,250 miles

Ok I know it's not good to pump gas into your car when it's on however this has never happened in any other car I've had so im worried something else is wrong. When I pump gas my car my entire car shakes as if it's about to explode, since then I haven't left my car on when pumping. Is there a problem with my gas tank it something that it causes my car to shake only while pumping gas into it?
Kasi41489

There is a possibility water is present in the fuel tank and while filling in gas, water is being churned up and being sent to engine causing it to stumble.

How could I resolve the issue? Buying the fuel cleaner they have at gas stations n AutoZone of best to take it in to autoshop?

Kasi41489
You should drain the fuel tank for a start. Check for presence of water after draining and if any found present, the tank should be flushed. Fuel cleaner is not going to help.