I OWN A , YESTERDAY THERE WAS A FUNNY BUZZING NOISE COMING FROM THE DASH AND WHEN WE TURNE OFF THE HEATER THE BUZZING WENT AWAY, DROPED THE HUSBAND OFF AT WORK AND NOTICED I HAD COLD AIR COMING OUT OF THE HEATER INSTEAD OF HOT, STILL HAD BU

2004 Suzuki XL7 • 150,000 miles

I own a Suzuki XL7 2004, yesterday there was a funny buzzing noise coming from the dash and when we turne off the heater the buzzing went away, droped the husband off at work and noticed I had cold air coming out of the heater instead of hot, still had buzzing noise, got home and the coolent levels were fine.3 hours later go to start the car and let it warm up as it is winter here and I have no heat what so ever coming on, when you change the settings on the dash for the heater you can hear a clicking noise but no air nothing coming out of the vents. What could be the problem?
Gemstone1us

Check the blower motor relay and the blower resistor/fan control module-also the blower motor