PONTIAC GTO KEY FOB PROBLEM

2004 Pontiac GTO • 94,500 miles

The gentleman that said the procedure to program the transmitters does not work for all cars I have try this about five time and it did not work l have brought two new keys also two transmitters.L also have my. Body control module tested no one can fine the. Problem. L would like to know the ans. Thank you
Jamesmchaney

What procedure were you told?To program a new key fob you need a tech 2 scan tool.

The procedure that l was told was programming transmitters without Teach2.L think the problem is that this car was not make in America it was make in Australia. Not to people know about it

Jamesmchaney
That car here you would use a tech 2 scan tool which the gm dealers use. Even in other countries they use them thats where your going wrong. You have to go into the body control with the tech 2 and go into program key fobs. That is the only way I can see you programming new key fobs.