HEATER BLOWER FAN

2004 Pontiac Grand Prix • 4.0L 4 cylinder FWD Automatic • 105,000 miles

My blower on my heater doesn't come on every time some times I have to hit my dash. Then when it runs it won't push full air out, as well as cutting out when I apply brake or go around a corner. It doesn't seem to work unless its on high as well. Depending on what is wrong depends on where I take it. Just put $ in it for a few other thugs so now I'm a broke folk. Any suggestions would b appreciated
Nevisue

Check for loose wires at blower and control panel. The dash may have been off and things werenot connected correctly. Also check ground wires. To dash.

Okay but the strange thing is applying my break and my gas is when it goes up and down the blowerspeed that is or pressure whatever you wanna call it now that's going to be from a loose wire you think?

Nevisue
That cold be from dirty battery terminal ends and a bad fan belt an dtensioner

What is a dtensioner?

Nevisue
Typo error it 's a tensioner it holds the belt tight while running and shold be replaced when belt is. See pic

So maybe our saying. It needs to b replaced. Or tightened or how do u fix one of those?

Nevisue
You replace the belt and tensioner

OK well thk u we'll giver a look. Appreciate our time

Nevisue