OLDS AIR DAM

2004 Oldsmobile Alero • 6 cylinder FWD Automatic •

Can you tell me where to locate part numbers for a replacement 2004 Oldsmobile Alero AIR DAM (DEFLECTOR, or SPOILER; front undercarriage)
Alero10yr

That may be a dealership only item? Call your dealership, ask to talk to the service department. Tell them what you need. I'd have to look at your airdam to find a part #. I don't know what else to tell you?

Thank you. I will have to try and call. But simply cannot even find a similar item online. (The Air Dam broke off, as I am hearing a lot of complaints about) Oh well, just have to slap another one back on once I find a replacement.

Alero10yr
I looked at an online partsbook. It didn't show an airdamn? The last one I took off, I left it off. It was an older vehicle. I can't say that it is proper for your vehicle. They put it on there for a reason. Just a pain in the rear, lol.