WHERE IS THE CENTRAL LOCKING FUSE

2004 Nissan X-Trail • 70,000 miles

Where can I find the central locking fuse on a 2004 Nissan x trail 2.2 dci. Looked driver side under steering wheel fuse box no reference to C/L, also under bonnet battery side fuse box still no reference to C/L. Only door I can use is drivers door which opens with the key, other doors have no power going to them.
Billnorfolk

There is no central fuse. If one door works, then there may be a wiring issue. If there was such a fuse, then the one door would not work either.

Get an electrical shop to help you out here.

The drivers door opens mechanacly with the key, the rest open electrically but have no power, so it is a fuse gone but cant find it. Just need to know where it is.

Billnorfolk
System uses Body control, therefore if the other doors works, it is not a fuse problem. The problem is most likely a fault with the driver door lock switch or actuator, located inside door panel.

No other doors dont works, that is the problem, will check tomorrow. Wife getting fed up of climbing over gear leaver and hand brake to get into passenger seat. Still think its a fuse.

Billnorfolk
You mean you are not able to unlock and open the passenger door nor other doors?
Even manually?

Correct only door I can open is drivers and only with key rest of the system includeing alarm is dead

Billnorfolk
Our database does not have information for your vehicle so I am not able to get you the exact wiring diagram. Attached are one for the Xterra which should be similar. It would give you an idea how it works. Most probbly you have a faulty Body Control Module.

You ought to get a scan done to check for BCM codes.

Power is supplied from underhood fusebox " J " and underdash fuse # 28.

Thank you for that it looks nearly same as xtrail will investigate if it ever stops raining. Bill

Billnorfolk
It is the top left 10amp fuse in the internal fuse box.
Hope that is helpful

AdrianK