ENGINE

2004 Nissan Maxima • 3.5L V6 FWD Manual • 70,000 miles

I change my maxima 6speed 2004 engine but the engine wont start. I got ignition, fuel and no check engine. This is a engine from a automatic maxima 2004. At this point I have change my two cam sensor for my old one because of coding, with a car dianognotic tool I got Cam, crank signal, gaz pedal is ok and everything seem to be right but the engine just dont start. There is no check engine and after few startor reving no smoke no little trying sound from the engine. I have no more idea a this point. What can cause that?
Ftaben15

Did you test the compression and are the injectors firing?

I have check the compression by removing spark plug and reving starter but not with a gauge. I remove injector and it work great. It smell gaz but not ignite even the coil working.

Ftaben15
If you have ignition sparks and fuel injectors working, the only thing missing should be the compression. Try removing the spark plugs and pumping a little engine oil into the cylinders to increase the compression and retest.