HEAT & AIR PROBLEMS

2004 Mitsubishi Galant • 168,000 miles

When I turn the heat on in my car I hear a noise like the heat is about to blow then it stops. When I turn the **** to change direction of airflow the same thing happens. I have the heat turned up to the maximum heat level but it doesn't blow any heat or anything. If I increase speed I can feel a little heat but not a lot. Then sometimes out of nowhere I can hear this noise that sounds like a heater and the heat will blow but still not a lot. After awhile it just goes off, and nothing is blowing. I also experienced issues with the air blowing during the summer, the exact same thing would happen only instead of the heat it was air that wasn't blowing. I'm trying to figure out if this is an electric issue or what? The heating issue just occurred a couple weeks ago, but up until then it was working.
Keke28

Is the blower motor running? May want to check electrical connections to it and any resistor unit that feeds it. Check for power there too.

Fixitmr
Sometimes it blows then it stops. So its more than likely an electrical issue?

Keke28
Yes.

Fixitmr