CPU WIRE DIAGRAM SPORT

2004 Jeep Liberty • 4WD Automatic • 40,000 miles

Cpu wire diagram for 2004 jeep liberty sport
Bacope11

What are you troubleshooting that you need one?

My cpu was stolen, so I am replacing it but the mechanic is having a problem find the cpu wire diagram to complete the installation.
I will appreciate any help you can provide me.

Bacope11
What is he trying to do? Were the connectors cut off? If you have the correct replacement with the plugs, then there should be some wire left and the colors should match.

Wrenchtech
The wires were cut off completely so he has no way of finding where each wire goes

Bacope11
Do you have new plugs and do they have wires attached?

Wrenchtech
It took me forever, I am not familiar with the reference I found this in.I jumped on this, in hopes that I might get better finding stuff in it. Really, this is slowest, I have found a diagram!

And searching "CPU" did not help, so I wound up searching "PCM", This computer stuff, really makes it expensive to repair vehicles these days.

Well here it is (finally), I hope it is what you want, if not, I'm Sorry! I have been looking ever since you submitted your question.

Normally I Excel, with older CJ Jeeps.I could help you a lot more, if you had one!

If it cannot be EZily read, click on "me" and send me your E-mail in "messages", I will try to send it to you there.

Is this what you wanted.I am Cyber-Stupid, I am willing to try some more, if you could give me something else to go on.

The Medic