JAGUAR XJR BUSHING PROBLEM

2004 Jaguar XJR • 117,000 miles

I bought recently the vehicle, I was told that all bushings are cracked and cannot be changed without changing the full lower arm, upper arm and control arm on both sides. Is there a possibility to replace only the bushings without having to buy all the expensive arms?
Musbah

Nope. Comes all in one. Welcome to owning a jag

Thks Roy,
Bad news. Do you recommend a good spare parts supplier "cheaper" than the dealer?

Musbah
Sure, there is company named auto parts international or API that has good pricing on imports

Thks Roy. Will try to get the parts, I love the car but it is proving to be costly to keep.

Musbah
Good luck

You can change out the bushings. Even the ball joints on the wishbones. They are pressed in and not easy to do, but look up the parts online or on ebay and just take the control arm to a shop with a press (which they all have). You can find a lot of information in the Jaguar forums.

GGabrielK