THE POWER (SEAT CONTROLS AND HEATING) SUDDENLY STOPPED WORKING ON MY DRIVERS SIDE SEAT.

2004 Jaguar X-Type • 60,000 miles

The drivers side seat worked perfectly a few weeks ago, and suddenly went dead. I can't adjust the seat at all anymore, nor does the seat heater work now either. The passanger seat still works perfectly though. I checked as best as I could underneath the seat with a flashlight, jingled all the wires I could and saw nothing wrong. Then I checked the manual for possible fuses, but no fuses corispond to both heat and motors on only one seat. I still gave a visual inspection of the only possible fuses (not checking resistance) and they both appeared fine to me. Any ideas, or is an auto shop my best option?
Rightskippy

Check to see if there is power to the switch. If there is no power, you need to trace the wiring back to the fuse for breaks in the wiring.