ISUZU ASCENDER ENGINE PROBLEM

2004 Isuzu Ascender • 6 cylinder 2WD Automatic • 142,500 miles

I recently took our 2004 Izusu Ascender in for repairs to a mechanic who also does work at home. The check engine light was one and the decreased engine power light would come on and of course the power would shut down. He replaced spark plugs, fuel and air filters and cleaned the engine intake. The same lights came on when driving it home. He repaired some wiring on the TPV (?) Sensor in the area of the accelorator. This seemed to fix the problem. The check engine light came on and indicated a problem with the fan clutch. So I took it to him again and he replaced the fan clutch. Then on the way home I noticed that when turning on the air conditioner there was no air coming through the ducts in the dash. Air would come through the floor vents and defrotser window vents. Also the a/c recycle air switch will just blink then shut off. What happened and what needs to be done? Could this be related to the repairs?
Sam1952