WANT TO STOP MY ALARM FROM GOING OFF WHEN BOOSTING BATTERY (SPECIFICALLY THE HORN)

2004 Honda Pilot

Lost my remote so I can't use that. Can I pull the horn relay fuse to stop it?
Boyle

If its not causing other problems and it won't stop sounding off-If its me I will disconnect the power lead at the horn assembly-could possibly be the horn relay sticking or the horn button/switch itself-let me know

Problem with alarm is only when boosting battery-it automatically goes off. Dealership says the only way to turn it off is with the remote which I don't have or to simply let it time it's self out. My neighbors won't want to listen to the horn sounding off for a long time nor do I- really loud! I don't know where the power lead is to the horn assembly? Will pulling the horn relay fuse stop it from going off with the alarm?

Boyle
Pull fuse no.47 -see below

Is there a difference between the numbering system of fuses with Canadian and American? I don't have a fuse 47. The only fuse I can see that relates to the horn is the "horn relay". It is in the primary under hood fuse box and is almost square- much bigger than the typical fuses.

Boyle
You can remove the relay if you want either way it will disable it