HONDA ODYSSEY COOLANT PROBLEM

2004 Honda Odyssey • 126,000 miles

My Odyssey has been to the dealer 4 times in the last month and they can't diagnose the problem with the AC/Heater. I have a 2004 EX-L, no navigation. The heat is coming out of the driver side vent hot, cold out passenger side and none out bottom vents behind seats. A month ago, the code came up for the air mix motor, the cold was staying on all the time. They replaced the air mix motor. Then said it was working fine and it certainly was not. Then, All I got was really hot air and no cold unless it was set at 60. They added freon and said that was low.
Now after 2 more days at the dealer they are telling me the coolant is contaminated with blue and green types mixed and everything that came in line with the coolant is contaminated. They offered to replace all parts for over $5 grand.
HELP. They said they flushed the coolant. What kind of flush, not sure. Don't even know if they flushed out the heater core.
The service mgr said he will work with Honda to get me a better price. Price for what I am not sure. This dealer has no clue what is causing the heater problem. How can I get this fixed? Who do I take it to?