OVERHEATING

2004 Honda Civic • 165,000 miles

I have been fighting this overheating issue for close to a year now. Car will be fine for a few months then overheat again. Thus far I've had head gasket replaced and head checked for cracks with no cracks or warping noted on head. The radiator all hoses and water pump has been replaced as well as several thermostats. The head gasket was replaced relatively early on in these repairs. And since then I have not had car heat to red line again. Car is still pressure testing fine but continues to overheat. About 5 days ago had car towed to shop for overheating. They replaced radiator again stating seal was defective. Last night car overheated again. Now they think its the gasket causing pressure to build and causing radiator to malfunction. At this point I'm not sure what the issue could be but I'm sick of the car overheating. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!
Lita391

You didn't mention anything about the electric radiator fan. Have you checked to be sure it's turning on?