2004 Honda Civic Repair Question
I have no heat or Ac blowing out...on high setting, with the heat on a little bit of heat "leaks" out of the pannels, but does not "blow" out at all.
Try thias to see if you can come up with anything.
HOW TO RETRIEVE A DTC
The heater control panel has a self-diagnosis function. To run the self-diagnosis function, do the following:
1. Turn the fan switch OFF.
2. Press the recirculation control switch and the rear window defogger switch.
3. While holding the both switches down, turn the ignition switch ON (II), then release the both switches. The recirculation indicator and the rear window defogger indicator come on. The recirculation indicator goes off 2 seconds later and the A/C indicator comes on (if so equipped), then the self-diagnosis will begin. About 10 seconds later, the self-diagnosis will finish and the A/C indicator goes off.
* If any trouble is found, the recirculation indicator blinks the diagnostic trouble code (DTC) to indicate a faulty circuit or component.
* If the system is OK, the recirculation indicator stays off.
Canceling the Self-diagnosis Function
4. Turn the ignition switch OFF to cancel the self-diagnosis function. After completing repair work, run the self-diagnosis function again to make sure that there are no other malfunctions.
39,832 answers provided