FUEL RAIL COMPRESSION VALVE

2004 GMC Envoy • 6 cylinder 2WD Automatic • 120,000 miles

If you see in this diagram for a 2004 gmc envoy 6 cyl. There is no compression on valve item #12 in the following link. Is this the fuel rail valve that I need to check psi from? I checked the valve that is by the fuel filter for the fuel pump and there is enough compression there. So question is, is item #12 the fuel rail valve I need to be checking?
please email me at jose_moon24@yahoo. Com
items checked
coils- good ohms reading there
replaced coil boots
replaced spark plugs
cleaned out throtle body
before I check the fuel injectors I would like to know if item 12 is the fuel rail valve. Please advice, thank you! All the information found in your website is awesome!
Joseluna01

I have no idea what you're looking for but item 12 is just a vapor line and doesn't even carry fuel.

Wrenchtech
You're probably looking for the fuel test port-does it look like a tire valve-If there's no pressure at the port-best check the fuel pressure with a gauge, to rule out the fuel filter and fuel pump-

July?

Wrenchtech
Wow! How did that happened-it pop up and I answered it-didn't realized the date-thought it was a new thread

Site has been acting real weird lately.

Wrenchtech