6 DISC CHANGER

2004 Dodge Ram • 90,000 miles

When I bought my dodge ram 1500 the guy told me that the changer just quit working. I tried it, and when u push the "mode" button it just goes thru the am/fm stations and never says cd. If I ouch the "load/ejt" button, then nothing! Doesn't make any noises or nothing. Is there anything j could do aside from paying a bunch of service fees for someone to tell me that it may not be fixable? Any advice would be helpful. Or any knowledge of this problem at all. Thanks!
Cdplayerantwrkn

It is a common problem. The only thing I can say is usually it is cheaper to replace the unit and not repair it. You need to find a stereo shop that work on them. As a mechanic, I have replaced them, but I am not required to fix them.

That's what I thought. I actually bought a 7" touchscreen and it came
In the mail today, but it doesn't fit in the installation kit right and the truck has the infinity sound system so I have to have the harness that has the data box on it which cost 120 buck, so I thought I would try this. But thanks anyways!

Cdplayerantwrkn
I wish I had a better answer for you. Let us know if you have other questions and we'll do our best to answer you.

Ok thank u

Cdplayerantwrkn
Glad to help