2004 Chrysler Sebring • 114,000 miles

I have a 2004 Chrysler Sebring (DOHC 2.4L) and need to find out what the connector is called that plugs into the MAP sensor. I hear it is called " MAP sensor connector" BUT the one the part stores are carrying dont look like the one on my car. the connector is a female connector, it is gray with 3 wires coming out of the back (colors: Black, green, and purple) I cant seem to find it anywhere. I asked a mechanic and he said:

There were 2 different connectors depending on if it is an "Early build" (gray color) or a "Late build" (black color)

NOTE: Only the 2.4L PZEV (partial zero emission vehicle) engine had the MAF (mass air flow) sensor on it!

what is the connector called and where can i find it? Thanks in advance

here is what my MAP sensor looks like:

and im guessing this is what i am looking for:
November 5, 2012.

Try standard motor products part number S745 look on let me know if that is one you have?

Nov 5, 2012.