CHRYSTLER IS RUNNING ROUGH

2004 Chrysler Sebring • 184,000 miles

I have a 2004 chrystler sebring with approx 184000 miles. About a month ago it began running rough, overheating, and broke down on me a couple of times. I realized that instead of putting 50/50 in the radiator I was putting water in it. Apparently big no no. We replaced the radiator cap and temp gauge and put the 50/50 in there and the car isnt running hot anymore, but is still running rough. It is worse when the ac is running. When the ac is on it has hardly any get up and go; the belt squeals when you are changing gears; and when at a stop it will sometimes act like it want to stall out (the rpm goes up higher the temp goes up a little)but it doesnt. I dont know the first thing about a car. This problem is literally freaking me out and it makes me scared to drive it bc I am a female and I dont want it to break down on me again. Any suggestions you have would be great.
Mandy44lupo

Have a leak down test done to confirm that you did not blow a head gasket from overheating. Then check compression, vacuum leaks and injectors for the miss