HAVE , , IS HESITATING AT STOP LIGHTS SOME AND CUTS OFF AFTER FILLING UP WITH GAS ??

2004 Chrysler PT Cruiser • 87,000 miles

Light came on, was hesitating at traffic lights while stopped in drive, when driving car does not do this. Then last few time I filled up with gas it hesitated, then cut off, had to keep foot on gas when stopped to keep running
Jcampb2

Check for vacuum leaks and check the idle air control valve. If the check engine light is on, have the computer scanned for trouble codes. Most parts stores will do it for free.

What light came on?

Fixitmr
My 2004 was hesitating at stop lights and even died a couple of times. It turned out to be a valve on the AC that was clogging. The AC would cut out on really hot days also. Dealer soaked me $700.00, a friend later told me that the valve I need was only $60.00 plus labor. At least I got a one year warranty from the dealer, should be a lifetime for that price.

TEW