CHRYSLER CONCORDE DOOR PROBLEM

2004 Chrysler Concorde • 155,000 miles

I bought this car less than a week ago and noticed about 3days ago my remote to lock/unlock doors and trunk button didn't work. Then I noticed inside my car that the radio, interior lights, trunk release, and door locks didn't work either when the day before they were fine. I checked all fuses and they were fine
I don't know what to do next. I have also had some problems starting it if it has ran for awhile, but after a few minutes if try again I have no problem with it starting, but still no power to items listed above. My check engine soon light came on 1 time for about half a day, then has not been on since. Could someone please help me figure out what is wrong, before I just sell it to get rid of the problem once and for all.

Ashley82

Check to see if the battery in the key fob is good thenscan for codes and check fuelpressure