FRONT WHEEL BEARINGS

2004 Chevrolet Malibu • 100 miles

Okay,
Getting a squeal, (loud), from left front wheel. This is the problem; first; the noise doesn't start until car is driven a few miles, second; a squeal isn't really the sound you hear when bearing are gone. Third; I jacked up the front end and there is NO movement at all with my hands at the 6 and 12 o'clock position on wheel! So all signs point to problem NOT being the bearings/ hub!
Now I haven't taken tire off yet to inspect anything else but the brake pads and rotors are new!
I am really at a loss, all I can figure is problem with bearings is just starting so no outward signs yet, or maybe axle bearing? (A guess)
One more thing; legend I spin the wheel forward or backward, (But especially when I spin it backward) and stop wheel very fast I get a clicking sound. Not a good sound!
Any help is appreciated,
Thank you
Inxs7144
(Sorry cannot donate right now, but will be happy too when things pick up for me!
Inxs7144

Re check the brake work as it may be a hardware issue with the brakes. Wheel bearing will only squeel when they are really bad and they do it all the time