CHEVROLET IMPALA COOLANT PROBLEM

2004 Chevrolet Impala • 140,000 miles

I have been having an overheating issue, I have changed the thermostat and water pump and bled all the lines of air and the car still keeps on overheating and blows the liquid out of the overflow. I am stuck dont know what to do?
Shanecard

Where applicable, maybe radiator cap, another possibility is combustion gases in the coolant. Have you visibly checked for coolant flow? Does the cooling fan work?

The fans kick on when its warm and ive actually seen the coolant flow from the over flow into the radiator. After driving for awhile its fine, then all of a sudden it will overheat and shoot the coolant out of the overflow cap. Ive bled all the lines. Just seems to all of a sudden just stop flowing? Im stumped!

Shanecard
Could it be a cracked head? Its just odd because there's none leaking outta the block or water in the oil also no sweet smell from the exhaust.

Shanecard
I don't know if flushing the engine will help anything or not? Intermittent issues can be a pain to find.