I HAVE A LOUD NOISE WHEN I PULL OFF.

2004 Cadillac SRX • 160,000 miles

I have a 2004 SRX AWD V6 and I hear a loud rattling noise when I start driving at low speeds and when I come to a stop from a low speed. I was told that it may be a timing chain issue. My check engine light is on and I am getting 4 code P0300 Cylinder misfire detected random cylinder, P0303 Cylinder misfire detected Number 3, P0305 Cylinder misfire detected Number 5 and P341 Cam sensor condition. I am wondering if you have any information on these codes and the timing chain issues with this car.

Tonya
Mstonya610

The noise could e guides on the chain. You need someone with a trained ear to identify the noise.

The codes are missfires that may be as simple as plugs and coils. That needs to be verified by a shop that can test them. The cam sensor may be related to the bad guide in the chain if the car is out of time.