WILL NOT START

2004 BMW X3 • 6 cylinder 4WD Automatic • 60,000 miles

BMW 2004 X3 will not start. Batter is OK. BWM dealership replaced starter and car started for few weeks and then would not start. BMW dealership replaced ignition switch and started for few days and then would not start. Returned to dealership and replaced another part and started for a few days and then would not start. Started few days later and now will not start again. Both myself and dealership can not figure out problem. Help!
Roy Reasor

What was "another" part? Where is the dealership? A no start condition might be loss of EWS/DME alignment. I had several X3 issues like this at the dealer, it required sending the parts to BMW in Germany to resolve the problem.

Dr. Hagerty
Dealership was Don Jacobs in Lexington, Kentucky. I do not know what other part was because I was not charged by dealership for this 3rd visit.

Roy Reasor
Then we have not to the root of the issue yet.

Dr. Hagerty