FRONT WHEEL DRIVER SIDE PROBLEM

2003 Toyota Corolla • 102,722 miles

I have got this problem, when the car is on high speed, you will be hearing a wobbling sound from the wheel and also increases as I slow down. I have checked and changed the hub and the shaft of the wheel the problem still insist, kindly advise me.
Odoky

I tmay be the other side have a pro check the front suspension out

Did you check the steering linkages and tire wear condition?

I have checked the steering linkages which is okay and also changed the front tires by putting the back ones, the sound still remains, could it be the brake disc

Odoky
Brake disc can cause noises but they would also cause vibrations when brakes are mildly applied at high speed.

Please, can a bad brake disc be making a grinding noise when is on a high speed or slowing down

Odoky
High speed should not but slowing down with brakes lightly applied yes.

Hello ! If the back hub or bearing is bad can one be hearing the sound at the front when the car is moving

Odoky
Yes, noises can be misleading if it is not properly diagnosed, especially from the driver seat. If you seat yourself in the back while someone is driving the vehicle, then there should be no mistake.