CAR WONT START IF ITS HOT OUTSIDE? DOESNT TURN OVER-NO CLICKING- JUST NOTHING

2003 Toyota Corolla • 130,000 miles

Hi, a few weeks ago I walked out to get in my car after work and it wouldnt turn over! I camback for it the next morning and it started fine. After that it would crank uo fine in the mornings but after sitting in the sun all day while I was at work it occasionaly wouldnt crank- id say about twice a week. It woulndt turn over-wouldnt click. The lightsw and a/c and all still worked. Well I had the battery tested and it was fine. My dad replaced the celinoid(sp?) Switch and the ignition coil. And after that it worked great for about 2 weeks. Then all of a sudden it's doing it again. It seems to be effected by the heat? When I park in the garage or shade it cranks fine! So weird! Also my starter was replaced about 2 years ago. I asked my dad to replace the starter last week and he said that when the starter goes bad it wont crank PERIOD. So idk! Help!

Breej

http://www.2carpros.com/articles/car-engine-will-not-crank-over

Check the above link. It explains how to go about.