THREE OF THE FOUR SPEAKERS TO MY CAR STEREO STOPPED WORKING

2003 Subaru Baja • 62,000 miles

I own a 2003 Subaru Baja. About 2 years ago, during a particularly wet period 3 of the 4 speakers to my radio stopped working. Once things dried out all speakers began to function normally. For awhile. Eventually those 3 speakers stopped producing sound altogether. However, this past summer, to my surprize on a few occasions (always during a spell of dry warm weather) they would begin to operate again, but only for a few hours or 1 or 2 days at the most. The only common denominator that I could rationalize was the radio itself, so I replaced it last week and those three speakers still aren't working. Before I spend more money replacing speakers or paying someone else to troubleshoot, what should be my next logical step in perhaps solving this mystery on my own?
Baja Driver

Take the speakers out and see if they are wet. I f they are then try to dry them out and see if that works. You could always get a known good speaker and turn on radio to see if the good one works, hten that would narrow things down