IS THERE A REPLACEMENT FOR THE OEM INSTALLED ASM DVD PLAYER

2003 Oldsmobile Silhouette • 125,000 miles

OEM dvd player does not work and needs to be replaced. Gm part no 10328932 ASM DVD player. If no replacement is there a wiring guide for the 24 pin plug for this dvd player so I can set up a plug for a new player. This vehicle has onstar, overhead screen, in dash dvd player, wireless headphones, dvd remote. Thanks, steven
Sjgray

Both the base radio and premium sound have 24 pin. Do you know which one you have? Also is your model the GL, GLS, or Premiere Edition.

ImpalaSS
My 2003 Silhouette is the premier edition. Not looking a t the base radio but the factory installed dvd player. Its mounted at the bottom of the center console. I took it out to get the gm part number but the dvd player is no longer available. If I had the wiring diagram for the dvd player, 24 pin, I may be able to install a new dvd player

Sjgray
Mmmmm - I don't show anything in our manual showing the DVD player at the bottom of the center console. I have attached what we have. Also, you might consider getting witht he parts department to see if they can give you the IPB of the wiring. Also, you might consider giving Crutchfield a call. I have purchased numerous equipment from them and also used their Tech Department when a question came up about installation etc. Additionally, when I would purchase something from them, they would always send me pages of diagrams to removing things, wiring diagrams, jumper plugs for plug and play etc. But sorry my friend, this is all we show.

ImpalaSS
Oh forgot - here is the site http://www.crutchfield.com/S-ry1nTdyRYcC/

ImpalaSS