OLDSMOBILE BRAVADA DOOR PROBLEM

2003 Oldsmobile Bravada • 190,000 miles

Hi
I have a 2003 bravada that will not unlock the doors with the fob. I have replaced the batteries. No Luck I have reprogrammed the fob. During the reprogramming process everything seems to be working except the horn sounds off twice. I believe this means a door is open. But all doors are closed. One other major issue is when I manually open the door then try to open the rear hatch it will not open (if this helps diagnose) any help would be greatly appreciated.

Also need to replace the mirrors on this vehicle. I know I have to remove the door panels to replace the mirrors. When removing the door panels are there any hidden screws or pitfalls. I dont want to destroy anything while removing. Thanks a million for your help. Regards Mike