SERVICE ENGINE SOON LIGHT ON

2003 Mitsubishi Outlander • 130,000 miles

I have 2003 outlander U.S system, the service engine soon light on. And when you check by computer its give crankshaft sensor position and camshaft. I dont have any problems with the car at all, satrting, speeding. All ok. I sent to mechanic, he said that, the TB need to calibrate and he did, but still the light on. May I have your advice plz.
Ehab1983

I would have the codes cleared and see if it resets. If it does I would get them checked with a scope. Its the best way

Djcl
Thank you for your response.I have tried to reset the code, you can reset only if you shut the engine but if you start again the light coming back, but You do not have the ability to reset when the engine running. Regarding to the code I can not remember exactly, but next to it is written very clearly crankshaft position.

Ehab1983
To clear the code you will need a code reader or a scaner. The code readers are cheap. You can disconect the battery fore a wile. But then you will have to drive it for a wile.

Djcl