MERCEDE

2003 Mercedes Benz S430 • V8 • 54,000 miles

My S430 makes click sounds as I drive. The dash board information panel light goes on and off as I drive. The window stop working; interior light stop working and sometimes sun roof stop working during this time. This goes on and off. It does not effect the performance far as driving the car is concern.
Rcently it got worse. One time the door won't open, then it works again. Now the ignition key don't work. I've popped the trunk and disconnected the battery and re-connected; the ignition turned after that.
After having the car in the garage for two days, the battery drain out and the trunk don't work. The ignition won't turn. Disconnected the battery hoping to reset; hoping it would work like last time, but this time it didn't work.
My caris in the garage with dead battery. The trunk does not hold the door. Any suggestion?

When I have car running, the car drive nice without any problem other then the random clicking sounds that comes on time to time.

YHK