03 PROTEGE5 AUTOMATIC METALLIC BRAKE SOUND

2003 Mazda Protege • 117,200 miles

I have a 03 mazda protege5 automatic. And when I put break the brake soinda like two metals scrapping I took it to the shop I got new rotors new calipees new pads and new brake kit and it still does the same soumd and is on the driver side. It started after the mechanic did the ball bearing and strut mount and the sway bar link. Before that I didnt had no problem. This been for almost a year. Now this week my car started to make a noise when I drive it like and helicopter and I can feel it oon the gas pedal and my wife feel it on the passenger side floor to. When I get on the highway and my steering shakes plus when I pit break it shakes to. Any he I appreciated
Boricua

Occasionally rust breaks off and causes this. Recheck to make sure the brake pads aren't worn, possibly to a stuck caliper. Thencheck for pieces of rust stuck near the pads.

I check that already I replace pads about five timea the last time I upgraded to the best one and no chamge I replaced caliper twice and no change neither. I forgot to add that I lift the car from the driver side and left the passenger side tire on the floor and I turn the car on I put break put it on drive and release brake slowly when the tire start spinning u can see that the tire is not turning straight its like moving side to side. But when I try to move the tire side to side it dont move.

Boricua
Exchane the tires betweeen the two sides and check if the wavy movement is still on the same side or has migrated, indicating a bent rim.

If problem is on same side, you most probably has a bad wheel hub. Check the CV shaft central nut torque as well.

Would you know what should be the torque for that car

Boricua
175 ft. Lbs.

Ok thanks I will check followimg your tips.

Boricua