GAS LINE PROBLEM

2003 Mazda MPV • 143,000 miles

Fuel line from fuel pump to metal fuel line is no good. The end to metal fuel line is pressed on. Fuel pump end is snap on collar type. This fuel line is stiff plastic fuel inj. Type. How do I fix this?
William.roseann

So is the line that comes off the fuel pump module?

Fuel line from fuel pump module to metal fuel line is no good. The end to metal fuel line is pressed on. Fuel pump end is snap on collar type. This fuel line is stiff plastic fuel inj. Type. How do I fix this? Is there a retrofit to replace it?

William.roseann
If its the line off the module you would replace the module those lines arent ment to be repaired also if the line is brittle and breaking I would b replacing the module.

The fuel pump module has been replaced. The fuel line easily unplugs from the fuel pump module. The fuel line is supposed to be stiff it is not rubber--it is plastic. The problem is where the fuel line connects to the metal fuel tube. It is pressed on no clamps or brackets.

William.roseann
Can you please post some pics?