LEXUS GX 470 HEATER PROBLEM

2003 Lexus GX 470 • 114,800 miles

I have a problem with my lexus gx 470 2003 model the vsc, vsc trac, check engine light come on I but the scanner it tells me p0031 heater oxygen sensor bank1 I erase the fault the light want off I drove the jeep on low speed there is no problem everything is fine but when I drove on the high way with high speed the vsc, vsc trac, check engine came on again, do you think the problem the the gas tank cap or how to repair it

No, do not erase the code. It does nothing except wipe out critical info needed to diag it.

You said jeep but your heading is lexus?

Not the gas cap, it is related to fuel control.

Clarify the car please

I just said jeep it means the lexus gx470 so tell me how to solve the problem

Mohmed
The voltage has to be verified to the o2 sensor heater circuit. The wiring needs to be checked to see if it is not shorting anywhere.
The sensor itself needs to be ohmed out for the heater section.

Lastly, the pcm has to have the ability to ground it to make the heater work.

There is a lot to the codes to check

I have checked the p0031 oxygen heater sensor bank 1 sensor1 wiring it is correct and I checked the fuse /rely it is correct to so do I replace the oxygen heater bank1 sensor 1 it will work fine after replace it what do u think

Mohmed