HOW DO I REPLACE THE THERMOSTAT ON A ES300

2003 Lexus ES • 12,400 miles

The air conditioning works on this car, but when I turn it to the heat it blows out kind of warm air but not hot, I was going to change the thermostat to see if that helped and I have already check the coolant lvl and it's ok, but I dont no were the thermostat is, I had the coolant flush by the pro's so the thermostat was on next for my list please help me.
Thanks, Clenton
Knightsmotorsmotors

Check to make sure both heater hoses are hot when car warmed up. If they are then you have an actuator problem in the heater unit. It may also be your water valve isn't working right or the cable is broken. Pic enclosed. I'm sending pic of hvac so you can see if air mix servormotor and air inlet servor motor are working.

This didnt really help me I couldnt seem to find this diagrams that you should me, is there a way to tell if the thermostat is bad, and could you show me were it is at and how to change it thanks

Knightsmotorsmotors
Well I was trying to seeif your heater was getting hot water on both sides so you wouldn't need to change your thermostat.
THERMOSTAT

REPLACEMENT

1. DRAIN COOLANT (See COOLANT )
2. REMOVE BATTERY
3. REMOVE AIR CLEANER INLET ASSY
4. REMOVE AIR CLEANER ASSEMBLY WITH HOSE
5. REMOVE AIR CLEANER BRACKET
6. REMOVE AIR CLEANER INLET NO.1
7. DISCONNECT RADIATOR HOSE OUTLET
8. REMOVE WATER INLET PIPE
a. Remove the bolt and water inlet pipe.
9. REMOVE WATER INLET
a. Remove the 3 bolts and water inlet.
10. REMOVE THERMOSTAT
11. INSTALL THERMOSTAT
a. Install a new gasket to the thermostat.
B. Align the thermostat jiggle valve with the upper stud bolt,  and insert the thermostat in the water inlet housing.

HINT: The jiggle valve may be set within 15° of either side of the prescribed position.

Fig. 1:  Aligning Thermostat Jiggle Valve With Upper Stud Bolt
Courtesy of TOYOTA MOTOR SALES,  U.S.A,  INC.