JEEP LIBERTY EMISSIONS PROBLEM

2003 Jeep Liberty

I am getting two codes on my 2003 Jeep Liberty: Large and small evaporative emissions leaks. I have repaired all leaks verified the system is closed. Is it possible that a faulty leak detection pump would give the two codes large and small evaporative emissions leaks? I don't know what else to check.
Miec

It is possible that you have a bad ldp or pcm.I would have it diagnosed at a shop with a smoke machine.

Homer1967
Before you do that, fog the system to see if there are any leaks. They will show up if there is a leak.

I have pressure tested the entire system and I feel pretty confident that there are no leaks. I am curious as to how the PCM could be bad and only throwing codes related to large and small evap leaks?

Miec
That is a good question. I would try the smoke test to make sure there are no leaks. I don't think it has anything to do with the PCM.

OK I have taken various sections apart and pressure tested for leakes. I have repaired the leaks and I can pressurize a clear path from the purge solenoid to the tank. There are no leaks. Is there a test I can do to verify if the leak detection pump is operating correctly?

Miec
Another follow up. If the leak detection pump is truly bad, wouldn't there be another code that would come through beside the large and small leak?

Miec