WINDOW SEAL REPLACEMENT

2003 Jeep Grand Cherokee • 6 cylinder 4WD Automatic • 87,000 miles

For a 2003 Grand Cherokee how do I remove the outer bottom window seal (one on each of the four doors) (I've bought replacements because the originals are rusting)
Gowrd

Window seals aren't metal, they're rubber. So they can't rust. Are you refering to a trim molding?

Ernest Clark
I believe the part is called a weather strip -its the strip that seals or keeps the water out of the door, which fits between the bottom of the window glass and the top of the door immediately below the window. My question is how to remove the old one and replace the new ones.
Thanks in advance

Gowrd
They can have clips/rivets or screws holding them in. Rol the window down and get a flat scredriver. Put it behind the strip and pry it towards window. Try at the end first then go further in until it is all the way disconnected. Reverse the procedure but don't use the screwdriver just push it in if it's clips or screws, etc or rerivet it if that holds it in.