SITTING IN PARK - LIGHTS DIMMED-CLICK HEARD- THEN TRANSMISSION, ENGINE AND 4WD LIGHT STARTED FLASHING - WONT SHIFT ON ITS ON NOW BUT WILL MANUALLY

2003 Honda Pilot • 107,000 miles

Could this be my alternator - with vehicle running voltage is 11.9, with it off it is 12.4v - battery is 2 months old(interstate). It is throwing every code in the book, o2 sensors, transmission errors, multiple others. Before this there has never been an engine light on so I doubt is its multiple failures at once. Is it possible that this could be a bad alternator( in car it fails autozone test - out of car it passed 14.4v -.4 ripple voltage). I cant replace a transmission now - I would have to trade it in - HELP!
Redraider1

Every code in the book-sounds like probably the computer needs reflashing-you can try having the charging system check to rule out the alternator as the problem