HONDA CIVIC HYBRID FUSE PROBLEM

2003 Honda Civic Hybrid • 200,000 miles

I have a 2003 Honda Civic Hybrid. I have three questions.

1.) While looking under my dash board next to the fuse box I found a black box shown in the photo below with a sim card slot sim card inside, and three dots that would light up red or green. And there was a power dot between the usr 1 and usr 2 dots. What would you call this device and why is it in my car? I thought it might have something to do with my car alarm but my alarm has never worked. On my radio there is an "auto theft" dot that blinks red all the time to make it look like it's protected, but that's it.

My second question is that my alarm pad on my key ring with the lock, unlock and panic buttons don't work. I even installed a new battery. I'm guessing this is due to a blown fuse but I have no idea which fuse to replace.

My third and final question, and thank you so much for your help by the way is this.

I have taken my car to three different mechanics who not a single one can tell me what is causing a horrible vibration, I mean like violent shaking vibrations, but they only occur when I accelerate from a stand still. If I'm at a stop light and gently accelerate it gives me a grinding sound and vibrates, almost like its coming from the right side of the car somewhere, I just don't know if it's the front or back. But when I'm dead still on an incline and accelerate, that's when it is REALLY bad. The entire car vibrates violently and I feel its coming from the right side. My car is front wheel drive. Can you please help me to understand this? I'm afraid I'm doing damage to my car and no one knows the solution.

Also, if I do have a car alarm I would love to get it activated. I have the manual that came with my car but it hasn't been much help.

Thank you so much for your help and Merry Christmas!

Dillon

Sirdillon