GMC YUKON ABS PROBLEM

2003 GMC Yukon • 230,000 miles

ELECTRICAL PROBLEM WITH TRACTION CONTROL/ABS/BRAKE SYSTEM
When car is in forward motion, on an occasion, when running over a bump, (usually at hiway speeds), the following happens quickly:
Traction control light comes on; chimes (3 times); automatic door locks cycle.
Then the traction control light goes off after a few seconds. Done for now unless I run over another “ideal bump” for a replay. (Appears to happen on the front impact)
Get to my destination. Shut off the ignition. Restart the car. All’s well except the “ABS” remains on and couple extra chimes.(3) Put the car in reverse, ABS light still on; (can back up all the away around a city block; light still on). Put the car in drive, light goes off when 5mph is exceeded.
One more item: a coupe times, three lights came on (traction control, ABS & brakes. Chimes too and door locks cycle again.) Also, the display bar below the tachometer indicated “brake system check”.
Took the car to the closest GMC dealer. They had the car for two days; couldn’t find a problem. Said the car is mechanically sound. Onboard computer sound. Mention speed sensor in the rear default. R/R the sensor. Problem still occurs.
It’s an annoyance issue. Car runs great. And I’ll bet I can add 100000 more miles; no problem;
Going to try another GMC dealer after the holidays.
Do you have a GMC Yukon electrical wizard that can offer any suggestions?
Thank you for your attention.
Scott