I NEED TO KNOW THE CYLINDER IDENTIFICATION AND PLUG WIRE PLACEMENT ON THE IGNITION COIL

2003 Ford Taurus

The Su model is SES. The 8th VIN character is a 2 and the motor is a flex fuel. I was told its a turbo The coil is located on the front valve cover and horizontally mounted. The four prong plug is located on the top drivers side of the coil. The car does not have aluminum heads and is not a dohc.
Mikederouin88

Did someone remove the wires? Looks to me if ford was bein practical the coil is set up just like the cylinders? Are there any #s on anything for reference?

Fixitmr
This is what you got?

Fixitmr
I am putting the car together that someone else took apart. That is exactly it!

Mikederouin88
I believe all 3.0 cylinder ID is the same but placement of the wires from each cylinder on the coil towers is different and I just can't seem to find this anywhere. And its an after market coil so there is no numbers.

Mikederouin88
Like I said the simple thing to try is just as they are laid out. The coil is a picture of the wiring 3 each side front to back.

Fixitmr
Thanks so much for your help, I found the right order on my friends shop key for future reference it is. Cylinder ID. From passenger rear to drivers rear 1 2 3. Passenger front to drivers front 4 5 6. The coil is passenger rear to drivers rear 1 2 3 and passenger front to drivers front 5 6 4

Mikederouin88
That dont make sense in a sense? 123 and NOT 456?(Coil)did you mistype?

Fixitmr
No sir no typo there it is 123 564 just as sure as the sky is blue

Mikederouin88