WHERE CAN I FIND A ENGINE HARNESS WIRING DIAGRAM THAT SHOWS WHERE EACH CONNECTOR, GROUND, ETC LEAD GOES TO?

2003 Ford Taurus

I have a 2003 Ford Taurus SE, Flex Fuel, 3.0L, OHV, VIN: 2

I installed a new Ford rebuilt engine and have one connector (my labeling rubbed off)for which I can't find where to connect it.

It seem to go to ground but the two attached wires are white with orange stripe. The connector itself is black thick grommet like rubber with a washer on each side through which you connect it with a bolt, I assume. It is on the same branch as an O2 sensor located at the bottom most part of the exhaust dual converter Y pipe near the firewall on the passenger side of the engine.

I would like to connect it before I start the new engine so I don't fry up anything.

I can take a picture tomorrow if it will be helpful.

Thanks in advance.

JJones

JJones445

A pic may help thanks.

Mhpautos
Thank you for the willingness to help. I identified the connector as the knock sensor. Found it on an engine component diagram.

JJones445