A/C PROBLEM

2003 Ford Taurus • 200,000 miles

I have Ford Taurus 2003 with 200000 Km on the dashboard. I have changed 3 new compressors in last three weeks which all of them were damaged totally.
The work shop I took my car, have clean the evaporator, condenser & put a new dryer but AC does not work more than 3 days maximum. I replaced new clutch, electric coil and compressor pulley also.
The gas, technician is filling up is 134a (Honeywell). I have spent more than a 1000$ so far but no use.
Pls help me to find the solution.

Yasir (Saudi Arabia).
Ymalik71

When a compressor goes bad like yours it puts a ton of metal throughout the system the only way to have another compressor work on this is to replace the accumulator/dryer, back flush the whole system, all hoses, evap, condensor and replacing the evaporator core orifice as that has a screen in it. This has to be done with compressor off and hoses disconnected from components. It will also have to be evacuated after all this is done and swept with Freon then re-evacuated. Then proper amount of oil will have to be put in compressor as well as the whole system because what you have done is removed most of the oil form the system